Saturday, February 27, 2010

Life is Good.

Nothing much new to report. Owen is up to 42 cc's of food and I got to feed him a bottle at the 5pm cares. He took 10cc's and was ready for more, but by the time we put more in the bottle he got sleepy. So we'll try for more cc's tomorrow. Good job buddy!

They gradually reduced his oxygen flow and he didn't like it very much! They put him at 1.5 liters in the middle of the night last night and he started protesting by setting off alarms, so they bumped him back up to two. He's been at two (at room air - no extra oxygen) since. Perhaps a few more days of lung development and we'll try again!

Here's the photo of the day (taken yesterday - now that he's in the crib I can hold him whenever I want - yea!)
Owen is 38 days old today!

No comments:

Post a Comment