Here's some bonus footage of Owen right after his bath today. He was SOOOO relaxed - there is a heat lamp that blows hot air on him when his isolette is open like this. So, he just took a super warm bath, had a fresh diaper on, was getting loved on by Daddy, AND felt like he was lounging on a beach under the sun. Ahhhhhh......
Owen Post Bath! from Owens Mommy on Vimeo.
(Note two things - one his umbilical cord stump has fallen off - yea! Also, be prepared for a surprise from Owen at the end of the clip!)
Owen is 15 days old today!
HA HA! I love how he hit Rory! He was like "Dad, seriously! I am trying to relax!" I LOVE it!!!!! He is getting so big! His little belly is so cute without his umbilical cord! I love how big his diaper is too! lol. Give him a kiss for me! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete