Some days I still can't believe we're home! It's such a great feeling. Owen is very healthy and doing really great - he's growing so fast! Today I had to put away his 'newborn' clothes because he's outgrown them! The most exciting addition this week is Owen SMILING! Today he started smiling at me in a purposeful way. I would make a funny noise or kiss his cheeks and he smiles! It is so, so wonderful and makes his limited 'awake' time each day so much fun. I'm still working to capture the smile in a photo! He's sneaky and it's hard, but I'll keep at it!
Here are a bunch of photos we have taken since he's been home:
Snuggling with Daddy:
I love my play mat!
Practicing sitting up in my Boppy:
Sleeping soundly in my Pack 'n Play:
Also, THANK YOU MOM - here is the Shutterfly link of Owen's hospital photos:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment