Tuesday, April 20, 2010

3 Month Birthday (& our Nanny!)

Happy Birthday Owen!!!!

It's hard to believe it has been three months since you were born! Even harder to believe that you weren't even supposed to join us until tomorrow (which was my original due date). We've loved these extra three months we have been able to spend with you. On to the birthday photos!

Happy 3 Month Birthday!!!!

Posing with Mommy:

Owen's nanny, Brenda, started yesterday. We LOVE her! Owen is very content with her and her presence has allowed Rory and I to work for a solid block of time during the day. I keep joking that I don't think I could genetically engineer a better Nanny for Owen - we are so lucky to have Brenda in our lives!

Overall Owen has been doing so well! He is so healthy! The pediatric physical therapists called today to schedule a follow-up appointment with Owen and they asked about his eating and if he was still having issues. HA! Quite the opposite!!!! He is eating more milk than I thought possible for his little frame and is putting on weight just as well. I have a feeling he's going to give his cousin Chase a run for his money with his weight! :)

Here's a great shot I just had to share. Owen wasn't too happy at first when we were posing for his shot! HA!


Owen is 3 months old today and we can't believe it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 3 months, Owen. You are a bundle of joy for your Mommy and Daddy!!
    --Love, Grandma and Grandpa Dibble

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to see you last night Jenny. You look amazing and this picture of you and your little man is ADORABLE. I love it. Happy 3 months Owen!

    ReplyDelete