Here is a delayed photo - I took it on Wednesday (his 1 week birthday). We're taking a photo of him each week with this giraffe so we can easily see how big he's getting. Sorry for the quality - I had to shoot through the isolette. I think it will be neat though to look back on these photos and see that at this point he was still in the isolette.I snapped a few videos of Owen today. Here is a few seconds of him in his isolette - I think it captures him much better than still photos! I have another video of him with the hiccups - I'm working to upload it now and will post it once it's up!
Owen Sleeping (well, trying to - mommy's bugging him!) from Jenny Dibble on Vimeo.
A fun new development is Owen smiling! Again, I know this isn't purposeful, but it sure is cute. This is a shot of him right after he smiled...it's still halfway showing on his face, but it's nearly impossible to capture the actual smile! It's so fast. The little tube coming out of his nose is his feeding tube. Oh yeah - speaking of feeding, he's up to 9 cc's per feeding! Yeah!
Finally, I wanted to share a post Owen photo of myself. Here is the last pregnancy photo I took (at 25 weeks - I was actually planning to take an updated photo the night Owen decided it was time for his grand arrival), compared to me today:Gotta love those 500 calories a day I burn by making Owen's food (plus the fact I skipped the entire last trimester...makes it pretty easy to lose the pregnancy weight)!
Owen is 9 days old today!


Look at that SEXY momma!
ReplyDelete