It was quite an event and we were lucky to have not one, not two, but THREE NICU nurses in attendance! Owen's Gramma and Papa Dibble (Rory's Mom & Dad) were also able to be here - they are visiting this week - and we've had a blast. Owen loved the cupcake, being sung 'Happy Birthday' to, and all of the presents. YEA for Birthdays!!!!!
Ready to party!
Our friends Kathi & Tom (Kathi was one of Owen's nurses in the NICU!)
Happy Birthday to ME!
I'll bet I can eat that balloon....
I can eat that candle too!!!!
Really, this is for me? I can eat it? Are you SURE?
Yes honey, your balloon is still there!
It was SOOOO good!
Here's the 'cake eating' shot live!!!!
Nurse Wendy from the NICU came too! YEA!
I love my Gramma and Papa Dibble!
Me & Mommy
Opening presents!
Geez mom - I'm not a girl! Get that bow off!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWEN!
Thank you to everyone who came by! Owen had a blast (and is sleeping soundly right now - he conked out right after everyone left!)
PS - Here's a great video of Owen playing with Gramma Dibble. I think he's a little spoiled this week with them here :)








It was a treat as sweet and yummy as those cupcakes to be there!! You are a most lovable little boy, Owen, and you have a charmer of a smile for everyone.
ReplyDelete--Love, Gramma and Papa Dibble