We had a great 4th of July! Unfortunately it was rainy here in Seattle, so we stayed in and had a movie day for most of the day. But, we had a blast. Owen is figuring out how to turn himself in a circle. He has a huge fascination suddenly with the tv. Though we try to never let him watch it (making sure his back is always facing it) if it's on and he's laying down on his back, he will shimmy himself sideways until he can see it! It's hilarious to watch! But he does get quite frustrated when I turn him around again!
Here are a few great shots I took today during bath time (I couldn't decide which I liked best, so I'm posting all three!):
Owen playing with his sis (the kitty). Isn't it funny how they're in the same pose?:
And in our car seat on the way out the door on a walk today:
Happy 4th of July everyone!


These are beautiful pictures! He is clearly a happy baby boy in each one! And it looks like Owen is growing weekly!!
ReplyDelete--Love and Hugs, Grandpa and Grandma Dibble