Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SNOW!

Yesterday was Owen's first time seeing snow. Boy did he see it! It snowed a few inches here, which is equivalent to 2 feet in the Midwest! The Seattle area is very unprepared for snow. They don't salt the roads and people don't know how to drive in snow, so when it snows everyone stays home! We had a fun 'snow day' today and enjoyed our time with Owen.

Here are some great shots of Owen playing in the snow for the first time:

I LOVE snow!

What's that, Dad?





What do I do now?


My first snow angel!



1 comment:

  1. All that snow--I'm jealous. Your yard looks beautiful! You guys are having Michigan Mitten weather. All of you look like you're having so much fun--including Owen having a good time with his first venture out into the snow. Let it snow and Happy Thanksgiving weekend.
    --Hugs for each of you--Gramma Dibble

    ReplyDelete